Friday, January 25, 2013

The Sound of Music

Well, yes, that does happen to be one of my favorite movies of all time! But it's also the theme of Challenge Me Monday #145 at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog . 

I made a couple of cards that fit the theme, but I think this is the one that best fits the challenge: 


I used the Stretch Your Imagination cart. It is the bird cut with the card and card frame features. I just backed it with a piece of musical scrapbook paper. 


This card is made from the same cart. I like it too ... just a more whimsical look. 


Today was the end of the first semester and I stayed late at school and got report cards done before coming home. I rarely have a weekend with NO SCHOOL WORK to do, and I plan to enjoy ever last second of it!!

2 comments:

  1. A double WOW! Isn't fun to be able to create such different looking cards from the same cart? So glad you shared these with us at FCCB this week:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great! I like the little bird and the red, black and white on that pattern paper is really striking. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete