Monday, January 28, 2013

New Week ... New Cards!

Time to start a new week of challenges at 365 Cards . Day 27 was Sunday's sketch challenge, and this is what I came up with just using scrap paper! :) 


365 Cards - Day 27 Super Sketchy Sunday

This is the first Valentine card I've made this year. I have a lot to do in the next couple of weeks, since I always make Valentines for my students. 


And now, "presenting" today's challenge. The theme was "Presenting" and the challenge was to create a present or use an image of a present on the card. My original plan was to make a shaped card, but that didn't really work out, and this is what I came up with instead. And again ... I used up some scrap paper! Gotta love that! 


365 Cards - Day 28 "Presenting"


It's not taking me quite so long to make the cards or to get them uploaded to the blog. I'm making progress! We have a busy weekend coming up, so I'm going to try really hard to stay on top of things this week.

5 comments:

  1. Great cards, thanks for joining us at 365 Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet first card and such a fun second :)
    Thanks so much for joining us on 365 Cards this week

    please consider switching to comment moderation instead of word verification to make it easier to leave you comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. Love your Bold colors and they make the cards pop!
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pink, thanks for joining 365 SSS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh cute cards!!!! looks like your getting ready for Valentines!! thanks sooo much for playing along with 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete